This cut pieces are excellent braised, retaining their succulence. Cut into 2cm cubes. Oil the cut in a frying pan over a high heat before transferring to a casserole dish or slow cooker. Browning the sides will help develop the flavor of the beef. Add stock or liquid along with your choice of vegetables. Liquid should almost cover the meat. Cover with a tight lid and cook in a preheated oven or slow cooker according to the recipe.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN (contains at least 10g/serve)
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF VITAMIN B12 (contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF ZINC (contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults
- SOURCE OF IRON (contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- LOW SODIUM (contains less than 120g/100g)