Marinating the beef for several hours before cooking will not only help tenderize the steak, but provide a flavorsome base that can be used on the grill or skillet. Place the marinated steak on a hot plate and grill for 15-20 minutes or as per recipe instructions. Alternatively, when using a skillet, it is important to ensure the beef does not stick to the pan, which may lead to piercing or prodding the steak. This will cause precious juices to escape resulting in a less moist, less tender result. When grilling or pan-frying, always allow the steak to rest for around 7 minutes after cooking to ensure the juices return to the center of the steak for a more succulent result.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN (contains at least 10g/serve)
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF VITAMIN B12 (contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF IRON (contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- SOURCE OF ZINC (contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- LOW SODIUM (contains less than 120mg/100g)