Remove the meat from the fridge at least an hour before cooking so it comes up to room temperature. Trim any pockets of fat from the lamb but leave the skin cover intact. Place skin-side down on a chopping board and season with salt and pepper. Preheat the oven to 200°C or 180°C fan bake. Heat a little oil in a roasting pan and brown the lamb well on all sides. Remove from the heat then place the lamb on a rack in a roasting dish in the oven for 45 minutes.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN (contains at least 10g/serve)
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF VITAMIN B12 (contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- SOURCE OF ZINC (contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- SOURCE OF IRON (contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- LOW SODIUM (contains less than 120mg/100g)
- LOW SATURATED FAT (contains less than 1.5g/100g)