Place the lamb leg fat-side up, make a series of shallow cuts into the lamb, spread marinade over the lamb, rubbing it into the cuts. Wrap it in film and refrigerate, preferably overnight or for at least 2 hours. Remove the marinated lamb from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking. Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the lamb in a roasting dish fat side up and season. Transfer to the oven and bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes per 500g for medium. With 1 hour remaining, add the vegetables to the roasting dish. Turn them over once while cooking. Remove from the oven, transfer the lamb and onions to a warm plate and cover loosely with foil. Leave to rest for 20-30 minutes.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN (contains at least 10g/serve)
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF VITAMIN B12 (contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- SOURCE OF ZINC (contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- SOURCE OF IRON (contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- LOW SODIUM (contains less than 120mg/100g)
- LOW SATURATED FAT (contains less than 1.5g/100g)