Browning mince is essential to bring out the flavor and color. To ensure it doesn’t stew, cook in batches. Add a dash of oil to a hot pan before adding mince. Stir to ensure the mince browns evenly and does not stick to the pan. If it begins to stew and water gathers at the bottom of the pan, the mince will taste like it has been boiled. Take the mince from the heat and strain away the liquid. Reheat the pan with a further dash of oil and return the drained mince to the pan to begin the browning process again. Your final dish will have more flavor and color.
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF PROTEIN (contains at least 10g/serve)
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF VITAMIN B12 (contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- EXCELLENT SOURCE OF ZINC (contains at least 25% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- SOURCE OF IRON (contains at least 10% of the recommended daily intake for adults)
- LOW SODIUM (contains less than 120mg/100g)